Tip Sheet: 5 Reasons to Make Pricing Guidance Part of Your Quoting Solution
When you’re quoting configured products and services, getting the product details right isn’t enough. By combining CPQ (configure, price, quote) with and pricing guidance technology, your sales team is able to deliver quotes quickly and accurately and close deals at prices that work for you and your customers.
In this informative new tip sheet, you’ll learn how to use this technology to:
- Build your sales team’s confidence in price negotiations.
- Improve the sales experience for your prospects.
- Build customer relationships with personalized products and pricing.
- Identify customers that are paying too little for their market segment.
- Capture incremental revenue using customer data you already collect.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a revenue and profit realization company that helps B2B and B2C customers realize their potential through the blend of simplicity and data science. PROS offers cloud solutions to help accelerate sales, formulate winning pricing strategies and align product, demand and availability. PROS revenue and profit realization solutions are designed to allow customers to experience meaningful revenue growth, sustained profitability and modernized business processes. To learn more, visit pros.com.